The company: Our client is a management company, part of a global asset manager. They are seeking to hire Company Secretary who will report into the Business Manager in Luxembourg.
- Preparing reporting packs and agendas for board and shareholder meetings, attending meetings, preparing minutes, managing minute reviews and following up action items;
- Drafting of circular resolutions
- Preparation of statutory filings: liaise with CSSF, RCS, and the Luxembourg tax authorities
- Corporate Governance support
- Maintenance of corporate records
- Assisting with the identification and implementation of process improvements for the Corporate Secretariat team.
- Significant previous experience of working in a company secretary role in financial services (min 3-5 years), preferably in the investment management industry
- Experience of drafting minutes and written resolutions
- Knowledge of relevant company law and company secretarial requirements
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg structures is essential
- Native English or native level.
For more details and to schedule a confidential call, please email to email@example.com