Our client is a highly regarded alternative asset manager. They are seeking to add a Legal Counsel to their Luxembourg team with a direct report into their European Head of Legal.
- Supervise and monitor the set-up of PE and credit investment structures in Luxembourg
- Ensure maintenance of the Luxembourg structures over time from a legal, compliance (filings,KYC/AML, obligations and undertakings under the corporate documentation), and corporate governance perspective (holding and participation in board meetings)
- Organize and supervise exit (IPO/sale) and liquidation of Luxembourg structures
AIFM and its managed investment funds
- Participate in the formation of new investment fund structures to be managed by the AIFM, including review of governing documents (LPA, PPM, AIFM agreement, Depositary agreement) and coordination
- Participate in the compliance monitoring and reporting obligations of their AIFM (regulatory watch, KYC/AML, review and revision of policies and procedures, and monitoring)
- 4 years+ PQE in the corporate/funds team of a top-tier law and/or In-house legal and compliance experience.
- Knowledge of regultory matters
- Transactional M&A or securities experience is a plus
- Exceptional communication / interpersonal skills (both written and spoken English)
For more details and to schedule a confidential call, please email to email@example.com