The company: Our client is a management company, part of a global asset manager. They are seeking to hire an AML Compliance Officer who will also act as a MLRO for their Luxembourg office.
- Lead the provision of advice and guidance to the business locally on technical AML compliance queries as they arise.
- Issue reports on Financial Crime activity, analysis and recommendations as appropriate, including to the DPs (CP86) and Conducting Officers.
- Support the business in Luxembourg to understand the key risks and controls linked to the Financial Crime activity.
- Be involved in the compliance monitoring at local level.
- 5+ year experience in compliance
- Good working knowledge of UCITS and AIF regulations
- Good working knowledge of AML oversight and compliance monitoring
- Experience in dealing with the CSSF
- Fluency in English essential.
For more details and to schedule a confidential call, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org